Terms of service
Welcome to our Site. If you browse or otherwise access any content or data on the www.propertyisland.com.sg platform, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1.1 By using and accessing http://www.propertyisland.com.sg(the “Website”), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us, the owner and administrative of the Website.
1.2 You are authorized to bind the entity (yourself or your corporate entity) on whose behalf you are contracting and such entity agrees to be bound by these Website Conditions; and all of the information provided by you to PropertyIsland (including without limitation personal particulars and contact information) is accurate and complete.
1.3 In carrying out any transactions with us or in relation to the Website or registering an account with us on the Website, you warrant that:
· You are above 21 years of age;
· You are using your actual identity;
· The personal data that you have provided to us are true, accurate, complete and current; and
· You will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete and current.
1.4 In the event we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your password, and all activities occurring under your account.
1.5 PropertyIsland reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services or Site at any time. PropertyIsland also impose limits on certain features or limit your access to parts or the entire Services or Site without notice or liability.
1.6 PropertyIsland may from time to time vary or amend these Website Conditions by posting the amended Website Conditions at this Site. Any use of the Services after the amendment of these Website Conditions will be deemed to be acceptance of the amended Website Conditions by you. If you do not agree to the amended Website Conditions, you have the right to close your Account and/or cease using the Services.
- SITE AND SERVICES
2.1 The site is owned and maintained by PropertIsland.com.sg
2.1 PropertyIsland may offer one or more of the following services on or through the site (each a Service” and collectively the “Services”) access to a collection of information, news, data, text, listings, graphics, images, videos, audio files, podcasts, webcasts, software applications and other type of works including any print, digitized or electronic newspaper, magazines, or other content of PropertyIsland,
· Whether through an online store or otherwise;
· Search engine or tools;
· A platform to create, upload and publicly make available personlised content;
· An advertising and branding platform;
· Forums, blogs, communication tools;
· A social networking platform;
· Email alerts; and any other features, contents or application that PropertyIsland may offer on or through the site from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF PLATFORM OR CONTENT USE CONDITIONS
In accessing or using our platform you agree that you will not:
· Use any automated device, software, process or means to access, retrieve, scrap or index our platform or any content on our platform;
· Use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our platform;
· Undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic demands on our infrastructure that we deem, in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
· Use or index any content or data on our platform for purposes of;
· Constructing or populating a searchable database of properties;
· Building a database of property information; or
· competing with us in any manner that we have not specifically authorised;
· Transit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
· Use our platform or any content from our platform in any manner which is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and/or not for the purpose which it is made available;
· Violate the right of any person, including copyright, trade secret, privacy right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
· Pose as any person or entity or attempt to solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
· Act in violation of any Term of Use or other condition posed by us or any applicable law;
· Reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptions of publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit Our platform or any content on our platform, except as expressly authorized by us; or
· Transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorised access to or use of our platform, including, but not limited to instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person or entity.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyright, patents, trademarks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Services, the site and all PropertyIsland content, including without limitation the copyright in the compilation of all user content, shall vest in and remain with PropertyIsland. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are the property of PropertyIsland. The domain name on which the site is hosted on is the sole property of PropertyIsland and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use. All present and future rights in and title to PropertyIsland are reserved exclusively to its licensors and affiliates.
- ONLINE CONDUCT
You hereby undertake:
5.1 To comply with these Website Conditions, and such other notices or guidelines that may be posted on the site by PropertyIsland from time to time (which are hereby incorporated by reference into these Website Conditions;
5.2 Not to use any Service or PropertyIsland Content for any unlawful purpose, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, copyright law;
5.3 Not to hack into, interface with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the site, Services or Servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, sessions hacking, sniffing, tampering, reverse engineering or reprogramming; and
5.4 Not to use the Account of another Member at any time, whether with or without his/her permission.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue; temporarily or permanently any services of the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. We do not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of users, even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendation are made by the users using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations(if any) has been customized for any specific person or class of persons. Therefore please use the Website at your own risk. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of such services. We make no warranty that:
The Website will meet your requirements;
· The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and error-free;
· any result that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; and
· The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations.
- LIMITATION OF LAIBILTY
7.1 We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
· The use or the inability to use the Website;
· The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website;
· Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
· Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; and
· Any other matter relating to the Website
7.2 Any claim of any nature whatsoever by either party against the other party and any action against the other party must be commenced within 2 years after the date on which the cause of action arises, following which the aggrieved party shall have no further claim whatsoever against the other party.
If any provisions of these Website Conditions is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable under any law that is applicable hereto or if any court of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines, these Website Conditions shall continue in force save that such provision shall be deemed to be deleted.
9.1 We may under certain circumstances and without prior notice at our sole discretion immediately terminate your account (if any). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
· Breaches or violations of the Terms of Service, Policy of acceptable use or otherincorporated document, guidelines or rules;
· Request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
· Self-initiated account deletions;
· Infringement of intellectual property rights of others;
· Unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or
· Extended period of inactivity.
9.2 Termination of your account shall result in:
· Removal of access to and barring of further use to all offerings of the website that are associated with such accounts; and
· Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof).
9.3 Termination of your account shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may be entitled to under the Terms of Service, at law or in equity and shall not affect any rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
10.1 The Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
10.2 You agree to submit to exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts for any and all disputes, claims and actions arising from or in connection with PropertyIsland and/or these terms.